A haven of peace
« Maison d’Anjou » is a family home where it is good to land and take time. It is a invitation to travel in Anjou. This one wants to be soft, delicate, and soothing to appreciate the mood of the sky, the magnificent banks of the Loire, and the numerous castles and vineyards.
Xavier welcomes you home. He renovated this house for more than 5 years, taking care of every detail, from the construction to the development, while having the will to share their home.
It pays tribute to Xavier's native region. Dropped in love with Anjou, he imagined this place in order to discover this universe and this atmosphere so special. Behind a house that seems "in its juice", it has managed to integrate all modern techniques aimed at energy comfort (vmc double flow, insulation, floor heating, boiler with wood).
"Maison d’Anjou" is a former presbytery of the 18th century; It extends to the foot of a tower of the 15th century, and a church of the 12th century, not far from the majestic and immutable Loire.
All this work reveal the soul of the place, treating and respecting a unique site and classified to historical monuments since 1944, with a luxurious and delicate modernity. With family or friends, this haven of peace is conducive to moments of sharing, exchanges, sweets and relaxation in a unique place.
Xavier bet on the know-how, the tailor-made craftsmen, the beautiful materials and the adjusted finishes. The exterior in tufa stone, typical of this region, marries the heat of the wood inside. The soft light of Anjou penetrates the pretty dwelling and reveals its unique and contrasting style: bourgeois and neo-rural, felted but playing with lights, sober and chic. On three levels, the "Maison d’Anjou" allows each one to find its space of rest in the 4 immense rooms. Each one has a large bathroom. Audrey has toured Flanders in search of materials and decorative objects. She foams the flea markets to find rare items and give them the right place. The Belgian art of living likes to play contrasts and mix styles in perfect unity. The tone of beige, moles and creams only sublimates this interior. Each piece of the house is a magnificent alliance between furniture, objects of traditional and unusual decorations, and natural fabrics. The furnishing fabrics are just noble materials, old or new (linen, old linen, cotton ...) and give a warm touch to the house, which is located in the heart of a beautiful garden.
"Douceur Angevine" and the garden
The latter, enclosed by stone walls, extends over 4400 m2 and is full of plant species (oaks, linden trees, redwood, red maple, umbrella pines, rosebushes, fig trees, fruit trees, vines, palms, bamboos, kiwi trees ). Several corners in the garden have been arranged in order to find a moment of peace, in contact with nature, or escape according to the desires of each one. The garden is an invitation to reading, meditation, or relaxation ... A magnificent vegetable garden allows to cook with fruits and vegetables of the garden. Out of sight, crossing the garden and a small wooden bridge we discover a magnificent swimming pool heated in season, where one enjoys to bathe while contemplating the tower of Trèves.
Prices and conditions
1 / Price: (Minimum 2 nights)
Full Season (May 1-end of September):
Weekly package: 2710 euros;
399 euros / night (during the week);
439 euros the weekend (Friday and Saturday).
Low Season (October 1st end of April):
Weekly package: 2 510 euros;
369 euros / night (during the week);
399 euros the weekend (Friday and Saturday).
- Cleaning fee of 190 euros.
- Tourist tax (2 euros / person (+18 years) / night)
This price includes:
- The enjoyment of this property (maximum 8 people).
- Check in after 17:00
- Departure before 10H00 (17H00 if stay of 2 days)
- The linen, as well as the basic products for the kitchen and the laundry;
- Two electric bicycles(;
In case of cancellation:
- Minimum 60 days before the start of the stay: full refund.
- Minimum 30 days before the start of the stay: half refund.
- Within 30 days before the start of the stay: no refund.
These Price is to pay on booking
2 / Security Deposit: 1 000 euros, payable at the latest 7 days before the beginning of the stay. In case of non-receipt within this period, we will consider the canceled stay (see above).
3 / Others:
- We thank you for living this place "as friends", otherwise we will have to retain part of the deposit to put in order this house;
- We remind you that the state of mind of this rental is peaceful. In case of degradation, or any other problem, and this can happen, we thank you for informing us, simply.
- At the time of booking, we will send you by e-mail "the instructions for use of "Maison d’Anjou", and we will consider that you have read it.
- We do our best so that you can peacefully enjoy this place. However for the maintenance of the garden, vegetable garden and swimming pool our gardener Aain, will work, a priori and according to the weather, Tuesday and Friday from 7:30 to 12:00. It is he who will give you the products of the vegetable garden.
- If you wish, it is possible to have a cleaning lady. This will be charged to you.
- We can also fill the fridge before your arrival (a fee of 20 euros in addition to the price of the races will be charged).
- We do not accept animals.
- Thank you for smoking outside.